Thanksgiving was yesterday and I had every intention of posting this on Thanksgiving morning but I decided to step away from the computer and my phone for the day. I spent the day with my family and had some great quality time with them. I’ll be honest and say this was the best Thanksgiving I’ve had in a long time. Sometimes life gets so stressful and chaotic that you don’t really count your blessings very often. I also know that the holidays can be really rough for some people and trust me when I say, I understand. Although, if you let go of the negative for just one second, I’m sure you can find plenty of things that you’re thankful for.
Things that I’m Thankful For:
- Having a roof over my head.
- Air to breathe.
- Having a family to spend Thanksgiving with.
- I am healthy.
- My mom is healthy and still cancer free!
- All 6 of my sisters.
- I have food on my plate.
- I have amazing friends who I can always turn to.
- Coffee, of course.
- Laughing. It’s an amazing feeling.
- My past relationships/friendships. They were lessons learned.
- My ability to stay positive.
- My thick hair even though it drives me insane.
- Music to listen to whenever I’m sad or happy.
- Animals. I will be getting a puppy soon!
- My cute little Christmas tree.
- My blog & doing what I love.
- Social media. I’ve made so many great internet friends!
- You. Thank you for reading this. ♥
I hope everyone has had a wonderful Thanksgiving! What are you thankful for?