If you’ve been following my blog for a while, you know that I love making posts about the goals that I set for myself each month. Usually, I post my goals on the 1st of each month but I got so excited about my other Blogmas posts and kind of put it on the back burner. Oops. Better late than never though!
- Try new dinner/dessert recipes. I’ve become so into cooking lately I would love to step out of my comfort zone when it comes to making different foods!
- Go on a fun day trip with family. Even if it’s just exploring a new town, I love spending that fun quality-time with family.
- Wake up early. This was on a previous monthly goals post. Yes, I’m still working on it but I’m getting better!
- Have a photoshoot. My selfie game is pretty strong if I do say so myself but I’d like to have some professional photos that aren’t at arm’s length and at awkward angles. Also for the Instagram, of course.
- Put any money that I get for Christmas in my savings. Save, save, save.
Social Media Goals:
- Upgrade my blog and have my own domain name! I’m so excited to get rid of the “.wordpress” and have it just be itsamandaburnett.com!
- Start posting on Instagram more. I’ve been doing pretty good at posting once a day for almost a week now but I want to keep that momentum going.
- Twitter: 1,310 followers. Currently at 1,281
- Instagram: 565 followers. Currently at 549
- Blog: 200 followers. Currently at 180
Are you following my social media? I will be having my first giveaway very soon and will be posting about it on my Twitter & Instagram!
That’s it for my goals this month! We’re only a week in and December has already been so crazy. I’m so excited to continue Blogmas. Thank you for reading!