Happy late Christmas, everyone! I know I haven’t been the most consistent with posting but I’ve been spending time with loved ones and taking a breather before the new year. But now 2020 is right around the corner!
This year was the most successful I’ve been when it comes to my blog and I’m so proud of the hard work that I’ve put in. My readers have become more like friends and I can’t tell you how thankful I am to everyone who checks for new posts each week. Looking back though, I see that there is still so much room for improvement.
You guys, 2020 is the year to work even harder and to be seen for that hard work! As my mom says, it’s the year for 2020 vision.
My Vision & Goals For 2020
My word for the new year is transformation. It’s kind of like when a caterpillar turns into a butterfly, I guess. 2019 was me in the caterpillar phase. Preparing myself for the transformation of 2020. I took the first big steps to really become successful on my blog, business, and in my personal life too. I’m ready to become a butterfly and show the world what I have to offer. That was cheesy, I know.
- My first ebook is still in the planning phase but it will be published in 2020. If you’re into living a more positive lifestyle, be on the lookout.
- I will continue posting at least once a week on my blog. I’m also doing a bit of rebranding & making sure my content is more high quality.
- It will be the year I get my first blog paycheck from Adsense! I’m halfway there.
- I’m letting my style shine. I’ve been way more into girly things lately and it’s a bit shocking but I’m letting that girl out more.
- Practicing two new languages! Spanish & ASL to be more specific.
- This will be the year I finally get my puppy!
As I said in my last blog post, 2019 was full of good things and not so good things. It has taught me more about myself, pushed me to limits, and I’m so excited to see what I accomplish in 2020.
Friends, I’ll see you in 2020. ♥