Christmas is in 8 days! Who else is excited? I know that if you’re ahead of the game, you’ve probably bought all your Christmas gifts and even have them wrapped but for the ones who still haven’t bought everybody a gift, you might a little stressed. I know that the time for shopping online is about over as well so these last minute & foolproof Christmas gifts are things you can find at most stores near you!
- Blankets. I don’t know about you but I would be totally content if all I received for Christmas was a soft and cozy blanket. I feel as if this is a Christmas gift you can’t go wrong with.
- Cozy/Fluffy Socks. This is another gift you can’t go wrong with. Who doesn’t love cozy socks?
- Pajamas. New pajamas are always a nice thing to have on Christmas.
- Jewelry. A new bracelet, a cute pair of earrings, or a dainty necklace is something a girl will love. For guys, a new necklace or a watch is a great idea.
- A Planner/Calender for the new year. For the person in your life that loves to stay organized and plan out their days, a planner is an awesome choice to help kickstart the new year.
- A new coffee mug. If you have a coffee lover in your life, a new coffee cup to add to their collection is perfect. Coffee mugs come in so many different shapes, sizes, colors, and with so many different sayings that you can find the perfect one for him/her.
- Perfume/Cologne. Girls always love a new signature scent and guys love to smell nice so perfumes/colognes are good gifts.
- Makeup Sets. Shopping for a beauty lover but don’t know what exactly to get her? Stores usually have makeup sets out for the holidays which make choosing easier.
- Sweets. Unless somebody you know hates sweets, I don’t think you could ever go wrong with picking up some candy/snacks to give for Christmas.
- Gift Cards. When all else fails and you still are indecisive, turn to gift cards. This way, you are still able to physically give them something and they are able to go buy whatever they want.
I hope this list helped somebody who needs to go last minute shopping! It can seem stressful but it doesn’t need to be. Another important thing to remember is that it isn’t about the gifts. It’s about the love.