How is it July already? Time really is flying by. I’m actually really excited for this month. It’s the Fourth of July in a few days which is always fun and I’m starting some pretty exciting plans starting…today! The past two months, I have been taking it easy but it’s time to get back to that hustle. Let’s talk about the goals I have for this month.
- Start my book. Yes, you read that right! Creating an ebook has been an idea for a while but I’m finally turning that idea into a reality. The book is going to be a guide to living a positive lifestyle. It’s a subject that’s very personal to me. I’m excited to start this process and share my story so that I can help others!
- Chill on the spending. I’ve expressed that I’m a very frugal person in a past post about what makes me a Taurus, but I decided to spoil myself with new beauty goodies in June. Which isn’t bad because I don’t do that often. Although I got an apartment to save up for so this month, I’m going back to my frugal ways!
- Start journaling. I’ll be honest, I’m one emotional girl. I realize though that whenever I’m feeling emotional, I always go to my friends or the internet to vent my feelings. I think a healthier way I need to start getting my emotions out, good or bad, is to journal at least once a week. This way I can get all my feelings out on paper and can reflect on them.
Social Media Goals
- Instagram. I’ve had a goal to reach 1k followers and to increase engagement on my Instagram for months. The fact that I’m still not there is a little frustrating because I do feel like I’m putting out good content but I’m literally only 20 followers away! Go me! I’m closer than I was last month.
- Twitter. My goal for my Twitter is to tweet more often and to increase my engagement.
- Blog. My goal for my blog is to write future content in advance. I want to be able to have multiple posts done and waiting to be published instead of rushing to complete one before my weekly deadline. Also, I’m going to start creating free printables for certain posts. Hint: You don’t want to miss next weeks blog post!
Those are my goals for the month! I’m so excited to put these goals into action. There are many exciting things happening and these goals are only going to ensure that I get them off to a good start!
Tell me one goal you have for the month.
Thanks for reading!