Its a new month so it’s time for some new goals! Goal setting is very important to me. It allows me to think about what I want and need to accomplish for the month and I become focused to complete as many as I can.
Recap on May
May has been one of the best and worst months of my year so far. It was my birthday month (I had a great birthday!) but I was also robbed a week after. Thankfully, my Macbook and a card with no money on it were the only things stolen. It could have been a lot worse for sure. I also got my first credit card and gave my blog a makeover! It’s been a roller coaster of a month for sure. Which is why I’m excited about a clean slate this month. What will June bring me?
- Drink more water. This goal has been in many of my previous goal posts. I still haven’t quite conquered this one as well as I’d like.
- Start a new book. Last month, my family and I went down to the local library and got library cards. I’ve realized I really need to start reading again. Leave any suggestions on what I should read in the comments!
- Create a workout routine. I have fallen out of touch with working out for the past couple of months and I need to get back into it!
- Put $200 in my puppy savings. I mentioned a while back that I’m saving for a puppy. I already know what breed I want and I’m super excited for when I have enough!
Social Media Goals
- Twitter: 2,000 followers
- Instagram: 1,000 followers
- Blog: 20 email subscribers (I switched to MailChimp so I went from having 300 subscribers to 11 – love that)
- Tailwind: I have a free month of Tailwind so I’m excited to put it to use!
- I’m also going to be more engaging on all of my social media accounts. I want to connect more.
Those are my goals for the month! I don’t have a lot and they’re all pretty simple this month which is totally fine. You don’t need to have big goals every single month. I personally think that would wear you out especially if you have other things going on in your life. But it’s all up to you! Tell me in the comments if you like to make monthly goals and one goal you want to accomplish this month. ♡