Happy October! It’s a new month so that means it’s time for some new monthly goals. Last month, I made my September goals and completed almost all of them! October is one of my favorite months. Pumpkin spice is back, Halloween is around the corner, and it’s also my mom’s birthday month so it’s going to be a fun month! Coming up with goals every month and completing them is so motivating, so I challenge you to do the same!
Here are my personal & social media goals for the month!
- Go to bed earlier. No more falling asleep around 2 am!
- Wake up earlier. No more hitting snooze until 10 am. I find myself being more productive if I wake up early.
- Drink more water. I’m guilty of not drinking enough.
- Create a workout routine.
- Learn some new dinner/dessert recipes. It’s baking season!
- Visit a pumpkin patch with the family. (Cute photoshoot opportunity)
Social Media Goals:
- Start taking high-quality pictures for my blog and Instagram.
- Plan a giveaway!
- Blog: 125 followers. (Currently at 106)
- Instagram: 400 followers. (Currently at 385)
- Twitter: 1,100 followers. (Currently at 1,047)
- YouTube: 855 subscribers (Currently at 845)
I love making new friends on social media so let me know if you’re following me and I’ll follow you back. Also, there is a giveaway soon (beauty related) so follow me to make sure you don’t miss out!
Those are my goals for the month! This month, my personal goals are more health-related. I feel like I haven’t been making the greatest choices when it comes to my health. I’ve been drinking more juice than water, I’ve been procrastinating on working out, and my sleeping schedule is not where I need it to be. Sometimes we find ourselves falling into some bad habits but it’s never too late to make the changes you need to.
Want to join me on making goals this month? If setting goals seems a bit overwhelming, I understand. You can start off by creating just one goal for yourself this month. It could be something as simple as drinking enough water every day! Let me know your goals for this month and we’ll keep each other on track. ♥
Thank you so much for reading.