Who is ready to make some October goals?
Honestly, I’m still shocked that it’s already October! We only have a few more months of the year to go and then it’s going to be 2020. What in the world!
Anyway, enough of my nonsense. I haven’t made a “monthly goals” post in a while. That is mostly because I haven’t been too strict on making goals at all. Yikes, I know. Little ole me, telling you guys how important it is to keep up on your goals, stopped listening to her own advice. I’m putting a stop to that now though because we’re getting back on track. I know we all have goals and dreams so it’s time we start implementing them! Are you with me?
In hopes that I can help, I created a free monthly goals worksheet for you! Each page is dedicated to one goal for a total of 3 main goals you want to accomplish this month.
If you’re new to my blog, I like to separate my goals into personal and social media categories. You don’t have to do this, I just like to have my goals organized rather than in one long list. If you like structure and organization, I highly recommend you do this as well. Also, I only list 3 goals for each because I strongly believe it can get too overwhelming if you list any more. Remember, don’t take on too much.
- Get serious about apartment hunting! My lease is up in December so I can finally start calling around.
- Pay off the balance on 1 credit card! Your girl is financially responsible over here.
- Go through my apartment and get rid of what I don’t need. Since I plan on moving soon, I really need to start minimizing my stuff!
Blog & Social Media Goals
- Publish a YouTube video at least once a week! I’ve been terribly inconsistent with my channel but now that I have a new Macbook, I’m ready to get to work.
- Create a schedule for myself. Keeping up with my blog, youtube, and Instagram can be pretty tough without having a set schedule in place!
- Start posting videos to my Instagram stories. I realized that your followers on Instagram really want to get to know you and a picture/caption can only get you so far. Time to get personal, you guys!
Those are my October goals, what are yours? Tell me one big goal you want to accomplish in the comments below. Also, if you download my free Monthly Goals Worksheet, let me know what you think!