Whenever I’m having a really rough day or I’m feeling extremely uninspired, I turn to motivational quotes. There’s something about reading them that really sparks something in me to get up and continue on. Over the years, I’ve found some quotes that I absolutely love and I feel like these can shine a little bit of light on any gloomy day.
I know what it’s like to have such a bad day and not know how to get that spark of motivation back. It can seem to suck the life out of you. By sharing these quotes, I hope to help anybody who is having a hard day to get that spark back. So if you’re searching for a little bit of motivation for yourself or you’re just interested in reading these quotes, then here are 15 motivational quotes to get you through your day!
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “The way to get started is to stop talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
- “The people who are crazy enough to think they change the world, are the ones who do.” – Steve Jobs
- “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” – Albert Einstein
- “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” – George Addair
- “Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it.” – Charles Swindoll
- “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford
- “It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” – Vince Lombardi
- “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” – Jim Ryun
- “You might have to fight a battle more than once to win it.” – Margaret Thatcher
- “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” – Michael John Bobak
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” – Winston Churchill
- “If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.” – Steve Jobs
- “Challenges are what makes life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua J. Marine
Did any of these quotes inspire you? If I had to choose one quote that really stands out to me right now, it would be #11 because I have the hardest time stepping out of my comfort zone. It’s scary but I also know that I don’t accomplish much if I stay in my little safe bubble. If you have a favorite quote that’s not on my list and you’d like to share then please do. 🙂
Thank you so much for reading!