I’ve been obsessed with keeping up with my daily horoscopes and learning more about my zodiac sign, the Taurus, lately. I know some people don’t think anything about horoscopes or zodiac signs and others feel completely connected to it. Personally, my horoscopes and zodiac sign have really felt spot on for me.
Right now, it’s Taurus season (April 20th – May 20th). My birthday is on May 12th so since it’s my birthday month, I thought I would do a blog post dedicated to my zodiac sign. I’ve been looking into the traits of a Taurus and surprisingly, I relate to most!
10 Traits That Make Me A Taurus
- Stubborn – This is the most known trait of a Taurus so I have to list it for #1. Ever since I was young, I’ve been extremely stubborn. Once I know what I want, it’s rare that you can change my mind or persuade me in a different direction.
- Independent – I’ve always been very independent. I don’t like asking for help before trying to do it on my own successfully. I’m also independent in the sense that I am totally okay with spending time with myself for long periods of time.
- Patient – I am known to be the patient one in my family. I am capable of staying calm and collected in high-stress situations.
- Foodie – Something that I thought was interesting was in all articles and social media posts about Taurus’s, they say we’re foodies. For me, this is so true. I love all kinds of food and trying new dishes!
- Honest – Honesty is something I pride myself in. When I was younger, I would get so extremely guilty whenever I told a little fib. I would burst out with the truth within the first hour. So now, I just tell it how it is.
- Stable – Stability is something that I need in my life to feel secure.
- Lazy – This is one of the more not so great traits. I can be lazy in the fact that I don’t have a lot of motivation or energy when I need to get something done that I don’t want to do.
- Organized – Since moving into my apartment, I’ve learned that I’m actually very organized. Everything has a place and nothing is cluttered (except my makeup but that’s another story.)
- Frugal – This is a trait that drives my mother crazy. Ever since I was old enough to handle my own money and bank account, I fell into a habit of trying to keep every penny. Obviously, I have bills that are unavoidable but it’s hard to just treat myself every once in a while.
- Loyal – I am very loyal to everybody in my life. I have their back and am supportive of what they do.
Those are 10 traits that make me a Taurus! I thought this would be a fun post to make during my birthday month. Not every Taurus has these traits but in general, this is what I personally relate with.
If you’re interested in reading your horoscope, a website that I’ve been loving lately is Astrostyle. Let me know what zodiac sign you are!
Amanda Burnett is a 25-year-old content creator. Growing up with a disability, she wanted to prove to herself that she was capable of accomplishing her dream life. Today she is helping her audience realize their potential as well! Her goal is to motivate as many people as she can through her lifestyle, beauty, and self-improvement content.