Despite the entire world being affected by the spread of COVID-19, there are still ways to spread happiness. Although, most of us are in quarantine and if we’re not, we are hopefully social distancing ourselves. So “give someone a high five!” will not be on the list.
These are all safe to do right now!
20 Ways To Spread Happiness
- Leave a nice comment on somebody’s Instagram.
- Share a friend’s blog post or business page.
- Call up a friend or family member.
- Leave a nice voicemail to whoever doesn’t answer.
- Write somebody a letter.
- Shout out your best friends on social media.
- Order some food then give a generous tip.
- Order your friend some food.
- Share a bunch of positive quotes.
- Go through your clothes & donate to a homeless shelter.
- Create a playlist & send it to your friends.
- Smile at a stranger.
- Compliment a stranger.
- Buy somebody a gift card.
- Offer a discount to any of your services.
- Say thank you to retail workers & any first responders you see.
- Share any great recipes you know.
- Leave kind notes around your town. (After washing your hands, of course)
- Share cute animal videos. (Makes anyone happy!)
- Recommend a great book you’ve read recently.
In the midst of chaos, let’s start spreading happiness right now. There are so many people that could use a smile. I’m thankful that even when a lot of us are confined to our homes, we are still able to spread some happiness.
Share This Post On Pinterest!
If you need some more positive vibes, I have a few blog posts to lift your spirits!
Blog Posts To Lift You Up:
If you have more ideas to spread some happiness, leave a comment down below. ♥
Amanda Burnett is a 25-year-old content creator. Growing up with a disability, she wanted to prove to herself that she was capable of accomplishing her dream life. Today she is helping her audience realize their potential as well! Her goal is to motivate as many people as she can through her lifestyle, beauty, and self-improvement content.