Despite the entire world being affected by the spread of COVID-19, there are still ways to spread happiness. Although, most of us are in quarantine and if we’re not, we are hopefully social distancing ourselves. So “give someone a high five!” will not be on the list.
These are all safe to do right now!
20 Ways To Spread Happiness
- Leave a nice comment on somebody’s Instagram.
- Share a friend’s blog post or business page.
- Call up a friend or family member.
- Leave a nice voicemail to whoever doesn’t answer.
- Write somebody a letter.
- Shout out your best friends on social media.
- Order some food then give a generous tip.
- Order your friend some food.
- Share a bunch of positive quotes.
- Go through your clothes & donate to a homeless shelter.
- Create a playlist & send it to your friends.
- Smile at a stranger.
- Compliment a stranger.
- Buy somebody a gift card.
- Offer a discount to any of your services.
- Say thank you to retail workers & any first responders you see.
- Share any great recipes you know.
- Leave kind notes around your town. (After washing your hands, of course)
- Share cute animal videos. (Makes anyone happy!)
- Recommend a great book you’ve read recently.
In the midst of chaos, let’s start spreading happiness right now. There are so many people that could use a smile. I’m thankful that even when a lot of us are confined to our homes, we are still able to spread some happiness.
Share This Post On Pinterest!
If you need some more positive vibes, I have a few blog posts to lift your spirits!
Blog Posts To Lift You Up:
Find yourself when you’re feeling lost
Toxic things you need to stop telling yourself
If you have more ideas to spread some happiness, leave a comment down below. ♥
Amanda Burnett is a 25-year-old content creator. Growing up with a disability, she wanted to prove to herself that she was capable of accomplishing her dream life. Today she is helping her audience realize their potential as well! Her goal is to motivate as many people as she can through her lifestyle, beauty, and self-improvement content.
Aww, this is such a lovely and uplifting post, Amanda! Thank you for sharing these kind and positive suggestions. It’s always so nice to spread happiness around us, even the small things can make a big difference <3 xx
Bexa | http://www.hellobexa.com
I’m glad you came up with this post because spreading positivity is needed at a time like this. We all need to find ways to make the world happy and look out for one another. Keep being positive and keep spreading your light
Amanda Polson says
I love this! So simple but with the ability to be very powerful for spreading happiness!
Under Flowery Sky says
This is so inspiring. Sometimes we’re lazy to do something, but it
means so much. Thanks for such a creative post..
These are such great suggestions! Spreading happiness can be so simple and completely free ♥
Yessssss! All such great ways to spread happiness!
i love this! not only is it spreading happiness but also feeling less disconnected in times where we’re encouraged to stay apart. thanks for sharing!
I love this list its good to be able to do something positive considering we may be in this for a while.
Love this list! We could all use a little joy right now! I have been writing letters to family and friends lately. 😀
Love this post and the many great ideas listed.
These are lovely ways to spread happiness. I always love commenting on people social media posts even if I don’t know them and say “I love your ideas”!