Despite the entire world being affected by the spread of COVID-19, there are still ways to spread happiness. Although, most of us are in quarantine and if we’re not, we are hopefully social distancing ourselves. So “give someone a high five!” will not be on the list.
These are all safe to do right now!
20 Ways To Spread Happiness
- Leave a nice comment on somebody’s Instagram.
- Share a friend’s blog post or business page.
- Call up a friend or family member.
- Leave a nice voicemail to whoever doesn’t answer.
- Write somebody a letter.
- Shout out your best friends on social media.
- Order some food then give a generous tip.
- Order your friend some food.
- Share a bunch of positive quotes.
- Go through your clothes & donate to a homeless shelter.
- Create a playlist & send it to your friends.
- Smile at a stranger.
- Compliment a stranger.
- Buy somebody a gift card.
- Offer a discount to any of your services.
- Say thank you to retail workers & any first responders you see.
- Share any great recipes you know.
- Leave kind notes around your town. (After washing your hands, of course)
- Share cute animal videos. (Makes anyone happy!)
- Recommend a great book you’ve read recently.
In the midst of chaos, let’s start spreading happiness right now. There are so many people that could use a smile. I’m thankful that even when a lot of us are confined to our homes, we are still able to spread some happiness.
Share This Post On Pinterest!
If you need some more positive vibes, I have a few blog posts to lift your spirits!
Blog Posts To Lift You Up:
If you have more ideas to spread some happiness, leave a comment down below. ♥