A couple of days ago, I was tagged in my first Autumn Questions tag! I love taking part in fun question tags. It’s a great way to get to know somebody!
Thank you so much to Lauren for tagging me! You can visit her blog at www.laurenannbeauty.com
There are 3 simple rules you’ll need to follow:
1. List these rules in your post, so that everyone is clear on what to do!
2. Include the creator’s link (www.laurenannbeauty.com) and also whoever nominated you! (www.itsamandaburnett.wordpress.com)
3. Answer the questions and tag at least 3 other people (maybe include their links to help with their DA?)
1) What’s your favorite thing about Autumn?
2) Are you taking part in Blogtober?
3) Favorite Autumnal Drink?
4) Favorite Autumn Candle?
5) Favorite item of clothing for Autumn?
6) Do you decorate your house/room for Halloween/Autumn?
7) What do you do on Halloween?
1) My favorite thing about Autumn would be getting all my cute sweaters and boots out for the season! I feel like I have the most fashion sense during these colder months.
2) I won’t be taking part in Blogtober just because I won’t have time to write and post every day this month. Although, I am thinking about taking part in Blogmas! Since I’m a new blogger, it’ll be my first Blogmas so I’m pretty excited about that.
3) My favorite Autumn drink would have to be hot chocolate. It’s a drink I have often and I never get sick of it.
4) My current favorite Autumn candle is the Apple Pumpkin by Yankee Candle. My whole apartment smells like a bakery!
5) My favorite clothing for Autumn would be my sweaters and boots!
6) This is my first year in my apartment, so I plan on decorating it with cute Autumn decor.
7) For Halloween, I usually attend a Halloween party or have a few friends over and have a chill night watching scary movies and eating candy!
Thank you so much for reading ♥