Hey everyone! It’s the first month of 2019 so of course, we have to have our first monthly goals post! I know many of you have thought about and already made a plan of everything you want to accomplish in the new year. I did too and even wrote a blog post about it! You can read that post here. Although it’s great to have long-term goals for the year, I strongly believe that it’s just as important to have short-term goals for every month. I don’t know about you but that excitement that everybody gets on New Years is about the same excitement I get at the beginning of every month. It’s just another fresh start. If you haven’t started making monthly goals, I encourage you to do so. In fact, let that be another New Years resolution: I will create monthly goals for every month of 2019!
My Personal Goals:
- Set up a work area. This is something that I actually completed a few days ago! I’ve been working on my blog and social media from the couch in my living room for about five months. Having this workspace has really helped me focus on my work and increased my inspiration!
- Create a workout schedule. This year, I really want to focus on my health. This month, I’m going to start by creating a workout schedule so I can stop the bad habit of only working out when I feel like it.
- Drink more water! Man, I was getting really good at drinking enough water daily but then I began to slack on keeping up with it. I know I can’t be the only one who struggles with drinking enough water, right?
Social Media Goals:
- Stick to my blogging schedule. One of my goals is to post at least twice a week. I chose Mondays and Thursdays. Although depending on whatever is going on in my life, the days I post on may vary.
- Reach 250 blog followers. I’m currently at 238. You guys are amazing!
- Reach 630 Instagram followers. I’m currently 610.
- Reach 1,500 Twitter followers. I’m currently at 1,417!
Those are my goals for this month! Let me know down below something you’d like to accomplish this month.