Hey guys! I was recently tagged in the Would You Rather Tag by the lovely Jenni at housewifehustle.blog. I highly suggest you all go check out her blog. Thank you again for tagging me, Jenni!
I love participating in these fun tags. It’s such a fun way to connect with the blogging community and have my readers get to know me better.
Let’s get into the questions!
- Would you rather never use spoons again or never use forks again? I think I’d rather never use forks again. I feel like you’d be able to use a spoon for almost anything. Except for pasta but I guess you could use chopsticks right?
- Would you rather be an amazing singer or be an amazing dancer? I’d rather be an amazing singer. Fun fact, I’ve enjoyed singing ever since I was very young and even wanted to make a career out of it for a while.
- Would you rather eat the same food for the rest of your life or wear the same outfit for the rest of your life? This pains me but I’d rather wear the same outfit for the rest of my life. I love trying new foods!
- Would you rather be able to speed read incredibly fast (like superhuman fast) or speed write? I would rather be able to speed write! Could you imagine how many blog posts I could publish a week? Sounds like a dream come true.
- Would you rather never have wine/alcohol again or never have coffee/tea again? Oh, this is easy. I’ve never been a fan of alcohol and I cannot go a morning without a cup of coffee in my hand! Bye alcohol, coffee is forever.
- Would you rather have the power to read minds or be invisible? I’d rather have the power to read minds! There have been so many times where I just wished I could tell if somebody was lying or how somebody really felt about me.
- Would you rather wear yoga/sweat pants for the rest of your life or never wear them again? I would be totally fine if I had to wear sweat pants for the rest of my life. Especially if leggings count! I’m all about comfort so that sounds lovely.
- Would you rather meet your favorite fictional character or favorite celebrity/musician? I would rather meet my favorite celebrity/musician. I’ve heard many horror stories about meeting celebrities but I think the experience would be awesome.
- Would you rather be able to speak every language or be able to speak to all animals? Aw, I would love it if I could talk to all animals! Animals are a huge part of my life and I’m about to get a puppy so being able to talk to animals would be the best.
- Would you rather always tell people how you feel about them or never be able to tell them how you feel about them? I would rather always tell people how I feel about them. I would be so uncomfortable with feeling a certain way about a person and never being able to tell them. Good or bad.
My Would You Rather Questions:
- Would you rather have more time or money?
- If you were to travel the US, would you rather travel by car or plane?
- Would you rather have an unlimited gift card to your favorite restaurant or clothing store?
- Would you rather be a little late or way too early?
- Would you rather change your hair or eye color?
- Would you rather be known for your intelligence or good looks?
- Would you rather be a one-hit wonder for a novel or song?
- Would you rather go on date with somebody you met online or go on a blind date?
- Would you rather have a rewind button or pause button on your life?
- Would you rather be locked in an amusement park or library?
Of course, if anybody that would like to do this tag, please do! Just tag me in your posts so I can read all your fun answers. I hope you all enjoyed this post and have fun answering my questions.