Hey guys! Well, we have survived the month of January. I know I’m not the only one who felt like January dragged on forever but as I like to say, it’s a new month so let’s review our January goals and think about what we want to accomplish this month!
Reflecting on my goals last month, I realize I pretty much met each goal! I set up my work area which was the best way to start the new year. I even made a blog post about how I created my work area on a budget if you’d like to check it out. I’m drinking more water and feeling much better. I even met every social media goal and I can’t thank you guys enough for your support. Since I met my goals last month, I decided to reward myself by getting myself some new skincare products which I can’t wait to share with you very soon. I’ll be posting pics on my Instagram if you want a sneak peek! Onto what I’d like to accomplish this month.
- Go through my closet and get rid of anything I haven’t worn in a while. I know it’s still winter but we had a couple of sunny days here in Washington that left me in a spring cleaning frenzy already!
- Don’t buy anything I don’t need. Last month, I treated myself to a couple of makeup and skincare products. This month, I’m going to only spend money on things I need.
- Put $100 away in savings. After all of my bills are paid for the month, I’m going to be putting as much as I can in my savings. Out of sight, out of mind. Right?
- Start meal planning. My sister has been staying with me for a few days and she’s been cooking up some great meals but once she’s gone I’ve realized I need to start meal planning for myself. It’s too often that I find myself standing in front of my fridge forever trying to figure out what I want.
Social Media Goals:
- Instagram: I need to get better at posting more often. I believe once a day is too stressful so I’ll try to post every other day. I would like to reach 700 followers.
- Twitter: Lately, I’ve sucked at interacting with my followers so I definitely need to be more interactive! I’d like to reach 1,600 followers.
- Blog: I took a week off of blogging due to my sister coming to visit but I’m going to return to posting twice a week! (Mondays and Thursdays) I’d like to reach 300 followers.
When I first started posting monthly goals, I had a long list of things I wanted to accomplish during the month. My monthly goals looked like a New Years resolution list! I put too much on my plate at once. Now I try to keep my goals under five in each of my two categories. Goal setting and achieving them shouldn’t be stressful or seem impossible.
What are some of your goals for this month?