Welcome back to my blog! Today I thought it would be fun to answer some questions so you can continue to get to know me better! The fun thing is this is basically a bloggers version of Vogues 73 questions. Love that! Also, these questions cover so many different topics from food, blogging, and relationships. Thank you to the amazing Sunset Desires for tagging me. When you’re done reading this post, go check out hers!
Ready to get to know me?
- What is your Starbucks order?
It’s always a caramel frappe!
2. What does your workstation look like right now?
My desk is actually clean and not cluttered for once!
3. All-time favorite food?
Anything and everything pasta!
4. Favorite Author?
Rachel Hollis. Personal development books are my favorite.
5. What do you think of open relationships?
I personally would never be able to do it, but love who you wanna love!
6. Favorite video game?
Not much of a video game girl but does The Sims count?
7. Guilty pleasure treat?
A birthday cake…when it’s not my birthday? LOL
8. Favorite movie?
A Star Is Born.
9. Favorite book?
Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis.
10. Twitter or Instagram?
I’ve been really into Instagram lately!
11. Desktop or Laptop?
I haven’t owned a desktop in years so I have to say a laptop.
12. Best advice you’ve ever received?
Go ahead and fail. Just make sure you learn from it and try again.
13. What project are you currently working on?
I’m working on an ebook!
14. Favorite color?
15. Did you get good grades in school?
I was never a straight-A student but I also didn’t fail!
16. Dream job?
This. I want to be a full-time blogger and keep having a positive impact on people.
17. Do you play any sports?
Nope! Not a sporty girl.
18. Do you have any degrees?
I graduated from college last summer and got my certificate in business.
20. What’s your favorite kind of blog post to write?
This is hard but probably any post I’m giving advice or tips!
21. What do you like to collect?
I’m a pro at collecting makeup.
22. How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
Optimistic, patient, and caring.
23. If you were a rapper, what would your rapper name be?
I had to take a quiz to see, but I guess it would be Wild Velvet?
24. Who was the last person you DM’d?
One of my best friends.
25. What’s at the top of your wishlist right now?
I need a new Macbook!
26. Your Hogwarts house?
27. How many tattoos do you have, if any?
I have one! It’s a wrist tattoo that says “Believe”
28. What are you most grateful for today?
I’m very grateful that I’m alive today.
29. What’s the best thing that happened to you this month?
I received my first paid Instagram post! That was pretty exciting.
30. What’s the best thing that happened to you today?
Getting a cup of coffee.
31. The best thing ever?
Puppy cuddles, of course!
32. Your favorite season?
Spring. Give me the sunshine and the flowers, please!
33. Your favorite holiday?
34. What fictional character do you relate the most to?
35. Do you like surprises?
36. What’s the biggest surprise you’ve received?
When I got a puppy for Christmas when I was seven!
37. What’s a surprise that has made you cry?
The puppy on Christmas. I’ll never forget that night.
39. The best surprise you’ve given someone?
I surprised one of my friends by showing up to their event!
40. Do you like muffins?
Yes! My favorite is blueberry.
41. Do you cook often?
I like cooking quick meals. Like, pasta!
42. What’s your favorite dessert?
Icecream or brownies. Or brownie icecream.
43. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
I really don’t think so!
44. Cake or pie?
45. What’s your least favorite food?
46. Your favorite condiment?
47. It’s 4 am on a Saturday night, what would you be eating?
Popcorn because I’m most likely watching Netflix.
48. If you could teach a college class, what would it be called?
Something about having a positive mindset.
49. Best animated film?
50. What has a guy done or said to impress you?
Kept a promise.
51. The best thing to do on a first date?
Getting to know the other person.
52. The worst thing to do on a first date?
Talking about yourself the whole time. Yikes.
53. What’s the funniest pick-up line a guy could use?
Hey, tie your shoes! I don’t want you falling for anyone else. (So cheesy!)
54. Best comic book character?
I don’t read comic books. Sorry!
55. What are three things always in your bag?
Lip balm, gum, and snacks. The essentials.
56. Favorite drink?
57. If you could be a historical character, who would it be?
58. Kittens or puppies?
59. Favorite sushi roll?
The California Roll
60. What kind of lipstick do you wear?
I wear all types but liquid lipstick is my favorite right now!
61. What kind of foundation do you wear?
Preferably liquid and full coverage!
62. Blow-dry or air dry?
Air dry. I don’t like to use heat on my hair.
63. Who is your fashion icon?
64. Favorite Disney Character?
65. What are you doing tomorrow?
Work, work, work!
66. Movie you had the hardest laugh?
67. A movie that made you cry?
A Star Is Born. The tears!
68. If you could sing a duet with someone, who would it be?
Ariana Grande. Her vocals are insane!
69. If your life was a song, what would it be called?
Not A Quitter.
70. What’s your favorite animal?
71. The person you want to have coffee with?
72. What’s a country you wish you could visit?
France. I really want to visit Paris!
73. Best way to relax?
A hot bubble bath with candles.
Well, that was fun! Did you learn any new facts about me? Choose one of these questions you want to answer and share it with me in the comments. I want to learn more about you too!