Two years ago, I loved doing hot oil treatments for my hair. Preferably with coconut oil. You see it all over Pinterest right? “The Secret Method To Growing Your Hair In One Month.” Coconut oil. The thing is, I learned a lot of scientific facts about hair when I joined my most recent business and some facts kind of broke my heart. For example, the molecules in coconut oil are actually not small enough to penetrate the hair strand. What does that mean? The coconut oil is literally just sitting on top of your hair. It’s not actually doing much good for your hair itself.
Now I’m not sharing this information to make anyone feel guilty for using coconut oil. I’m also not saying coconut oil is bad – it’s excellent for many things! It’s just not great for your hair. But if you feel like it actually works for you, please continue to do your thing! I just want to share this information for anyone who wants to branch out and try something new.
What is Rejuvenique oil?
Rejuvenique oil is Monat’s exclusive oil that they use in the majority of their products. I’ve been using it for about 6 months now and I don’t think I’ll ever use another oil for my beauty needs! The thing that I love about Monat so much is that 100% of their products are vegan & natural. They also say no to harmful ingredients like parabens, cyclic silicones, phthalates, phenoxyethanol, and more. (I’m actually pretty passionate about the science behind their products & I plan on making a post about it soon)
Rejuvenique oil is made up of 13+ natural and plant essential oils rich in omega fatty acids, antioxidants, and nutrients. So not only does it contain skin & hair-loving ingredients but it absorbs like a dream. It’s not going to sit on top of your skin or hair like a lot of oils do.
What Are The Uses?
Did you know there are about 101 uses for Rejuvenique? Here’s a list of my personal favorite ways of using it!
- Weekly Oil Treatments – Once a week, I put multiple drops of Rejuvenique oil all over my scalp before going to bed. Then I wash it out the next morning! Unlike coconut oil, it’s not messy and absorbs pretty quickly!
- Finishing Treatment – After I style my hair, I run a couple of drops through my ends for silky-smooth results.
- Flyaway Control – When going for a smooth up-do or braiding my hair, I run a drop over my hair to tame the flyaways.
- Face Moisturizer – A lot of people like putting a few drops in their face moisturizer but I like to use Rejuvenique oil on my face directly! It never clogs my pores and even helps clear acne scarring.
- Softer Feet – If my feet are feeling dry, I had a few drops to my feet and put on socks before bed. Do this a couple of nights a week and you can see a difference!
- Lotion – I either add this to my daily moisturizer or just apply it directly and my skin is moisturized without that greasy feeling.
- Dry Mascara – We all have had that one tube of mascara that starts drying out but we don’t want to buy a new one just yet. One drop of Rejuvenique brings mascara back to life and nourishes your lashes at the same time!
- Dry Puppy Noses & Paws – I’ve used a drop of oil on my puppy’s nose and paws that were feeling very dry.
The uses of this awesome oil are endless. I’ve used it for so much and I’m still on the first bottle that I bought 6 months ago!
How Can I Get It?
You can get a bottle of Rejuvenique for $99 retail or get it discounted at $84 when you sign up as my VIP. When I first saw the price of this oil I was a little shocked but knowing that everything in that bottle is natural, has 100 uses, contains no harmful ingredients, and lasts for up to a year, it’s so worth it.