Are you interested in writing a guest post for my blog? From one blogger to another, I know how important it is to get your work out there. I’m here to help!
Please read the requirements below.
How is writing a guest post beneficial?
When you write a guest post for my blog, I will be publishing it on all of my social media platforms & Pinterest.
Included in your guest post will be links back to your own blog so you’ll have increased traffic!
Back-links also help increase your DA score which is super important if you’re looking to rank higher on google and work with brands. Let’s increase your credibility!
Guest Post Requirements
- Your post needs to be original content that hasn’t been posted anywhere else
- Your post needs to be 1000 words or more
- You may include 3 link backs to your blog (such as related posts) and in addition, I will include a link to your blog’s home page in the “about author” section as well!
- Tell me the keyword you want to use. The keyword should be in the heading, first paragraph, and evenly throughout your post. Let me know if you need help with keywords!
- Any images you want to use need to be original content. If you don’t send any, I will use related stock images.
- Your guest post should be in the lifestyle & beauty niche.
- The first message you send me is just your pitch. If it gets accepted, then we’ll get into the details mentioned above.
- By submitting your accepted post, you are allowing me to alter and add to your post only as needed. (Grammar & formatting, keyword insertion, etc)
- I’m only accepting 2 guest posts a month so your post may be scheduled for a later date.
- If your pitch doesn’t fit the requirements, I have the right to decline the post.
Ready to pitch your post?
I’m so excited to hear your ideas!
Your pitch should include:
- The guest post idea
- Link to your blog
- Any questions you have!
Fill out the form below or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
I usually respond within 24-48 hours.