Motivational quotes are more powerful than most people think. Whenever I’m having a really rough day or I’m feeling extremely uninspired, I turn to motivational quotes. There’s something about reading them that really sparks something in me to get up and continue on. Over the years, I’ve found some quotes that I absolutely love and I feel like these can shine a little bit of light on any gloomy day.
I know what it’s like to have such a bad day and not know how to get that spark of motivation back. It can seem to suck the life out of you. By sharing these quotes, I hope to help anybody who is having a hard day to get that spark back.
I encourage you to grab a notebook and write any of these motivational quotes down that speak to you. Then, make it a regular routine to write one or two quotes down whenever you see a good one. This way you can open your notebook and read them whenever you need a boost of motivation.
15 Motivation Quotes
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “The way to get started is to stop talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
- “The people who are crazy enough to think they change the world, are the ones who do.” – Steve Jobs
- “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” – Albert Einstein
- “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” – George Addair
- “Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it.” – Charles Swindoll
- “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford
- “It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” – Vince Lombardi
- “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” – Jim Ryun
- “You might have to fight a battle more than once to win it.” – Margaret Thatcher
- “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” – Michael John Bobak
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “The pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” – Winston Churchill
- “If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.” – Steve Jobs
- “Challenges are what makes life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua J. Marine
Did any of these motivational quotes inspire you or move you in any way? Honestly, I had to choose one quote that really stands out to me right now, it would be #11 because I have the hardest time stepping out of my comfort zone. It’s scary but so necessary. I know that I will not accomplish much if I stay in my little safe bubble. If you have a favorite quote that’s not on my list and you’d like to share it then please leave it in the comments. Let’s share the positive vibes!
Like this post? Pin it!
Need More Motivation?
If you need more than just some motivational quotes, check out my posts below that I created to help bring out more motivation and help improve your self-development!
- 25 Positive Affirmations | Daily Motivation
- 7 Toxic Things To Stop Telling Yourself Right Now
- 7 Ways To Change Your Life
- 10 Ways To Find Yourself When You’re Feeling Lost