Whenever I’m having a really rough day or I’m feeling extremely uninspired, I turn to motivational quotes. There’s something about reading them that really sparks something in me to get up and continue on. Over the years, I’ve found some quotes that I absolutely love and I feel like these can shine a little bit of light on any gloomy day.
I know what it’s like to have such a bad day and not know how to get that spark of motivation back. It can seem to suck the life out of you. By sharing these quotes, I hope to help anybody who is having a hard day to get that spark back. So if you’re searching for a little bit of motivation for yourself or you’re just interested in reading these quotes, then here are 15 motivational quotes to get you through your day!
15 Motivation Quotes
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “The way to get started is to stop talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
- “The people who are crazy enough to think they change the world, are the ones who do.” – Steve Jobs
- “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” – Albert Einstein
- “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” – George Addair
- “Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it.” – Charles Swindoll
- “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford
- “It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” – Vince Lombardi
- “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” – Jim Ryun
- “You might have to fight a battle more than once to win it.” – Margaret Thatcher
- “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” – Michael John Bobak
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” – Winston Churchill
- “If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.” – Steve Jobs
- “Challenges are what makes life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua J. Marine
Did any of these quotes inspire you? Honestly, I had to choose one quote that really stands out to me right now, it would be #11 because I have the hardest time stepping out of my comfort zone. It’s scary. However, I also know that I will not accomplish much if I stay in my little safe bubble. If you have a favorite quote that’s not on my list and you’d like to share it then please do! Let’s share the positive vibes.
Like this post? Pin it!
Need More Inspiration?
If you’re looking for more inspiration, please check out my Positive Affirmations blog post. It even has a free printable you can look at any time you need it!
Thank you so much for reading!