The beginning of a new month is always so exciting to me because it’s a new month of endless possibilities. I woke up this morning with so much inspiration and happiness which is the best way to start the day. With all this inspiration I realized that every beginning of a month, I should have a list of goals that I want to accomplish during that month. This will keep the motivation flowing and blogging it will hold me accountable.
So every 1st of the month, I will be posting my monthly goals. Halfway through the month, I will post an update on how I’m doing and what I have or haven’t accomplished! If your interested, I challenge you to do the same! We can keep each other on top of our goals. ♥
I’m going to break these down into what I want to accomplish in my everyday life and what I want to accomplish on social media.
Here are my September goals!
- Write a new blog post at least every other day.
- Come up with a new blog post idea every day and write it down. This way I’ll always have something to come back to when I’m feeling stuck.
- Get at least a few Avon sales. Gotta pay those bills!
- Get out of the house and spend the day somewhere new.
- Treat myself. It’s been a while since getting my nails or eyebrows done.
- Buy a new book. A physical one and not an ebook. I spend too much time on my phone and need to be able to just put the phone down and relax with a book in my hand.
- Try to put at least $10 into savings. Money’s tight right now but I can do it!
Social Media Goals
- 40 blog followers (Currently at 30)
- 900 Twitter followers (Currently at 868)
- 425 Instagram followers (Currently at 394)
- 850 YouTube subscribers (Currently at 827)
That’s it for my goals this month! I often get carried away and try to accomplish too many things at once but I think this is a reasonable amount of things I’d like to achieve during the month of September.
If you don’t currently have goals for this month, try this with me! It’s okay to even have only one goal that you’d like to complete. Let’s conquer our goals together! ♥